Wednesday 9 July 2014

StuG G Platoon

Having successfully painted the first of the StuG Assault Guns from the Open Fire! starter box, I set about finishing off the platoon by tackling the other two.

Here are the finished results. The only difference is that I used a darker paint for the green on the following two StuGs. Let me know which one you prefer 9assuming you can see the difference!), as that will form the scheme for all of my German vehicles.

I've also added some MIG Pigment and Citadel Typhus Corrosion to the tracks, track wheels and lower hull areas to add a bit of dirt and weathering to the miniatures.




That's all for the StuGs, next up we'll take a look at some Shermans I think!

2 comments:

  1. I think they turned out great :D the green stills seems a bit light to me, but that is just a matter of taste :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment - I've got a slightly darker green to go on my next German Vehicles (8-rads), so hopefully they'll be a bit less bright :)

    ReplyDelete